Thursday, September 27, 2012
The table was ready for leaf printing this morning
and I thought I would give it a try.
I realized I rolled too much paint onto the surface
and it came off with my print, making it blurred.
But I soon learned that the children used more control
when applying paint to their leaves, therefore wasn’t a problem.
After applying the paint they covered the leaf with a piece of paper.
Then used a brayer and rolled over the paper.
I love his focus. Notice the tongue.
When lifting the print, the leaf often stuck to the paper.
Difficult to tell though because the placemat is showing the reflection.
We used a variety of leaves with pleasing results.