Here's a glimpse of some of the prep work the families helped with
for our Tea Party.
The week before the party I set up this science/craft
at our art table.
The children used eye droppers to squeeze food colouring onto
I wish I had a picture of our windows when the filters were drying,
they were covered.
The next step was to encourage the families to create flowers
with the coffee filters.
I added pipe cleaners to help.
Next I put out tin cans and asked them to decorate them.
They became our vases for the flowers.
They were used as centrepieces on our tea mats.
A little tea set was put out in case a fairy stopped by.