Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Vintage Toys Never Get Old

I love Fisher Price vintage toys and have been collecting for a couple of years now.
This was my collection a year ago.
Many of the toys are ones that we had when our children were small.
 I love that my grand children are now using the same toys that their parents used.
 Like the Roly Poly apple that encourages reaching.
Or the crib activity centre.
Or the bus she learned to manoeuvre around obstacles.

 A couple of weeks ago my husband and I went to a vintage toy fair
 and found the Fisher Price Brown Tudor house.
Plus lots of accessories.
Opa is always excited when she shows an interest in trains.

 
There is still so much to share.
I look forward to bringing new 'old' toys to their homes for them to play with.
Do any of these toys bring back memories for you.





No comments:

Post a Comment